twitter
rss



I got a Blog Award!! Can you feel my excitement through your screen? I LOVE awards…unless it was an award for having the messiest house or something of that nature…that kind of award probably wouldn’t be a good thing *although I‘m sure I would earn it LOL*. But this is an awesome award, given to me by Queen Bee over at Lost Persons Homeschool. She thinks I have One Lovely Blog! Considering how often I click on my blog and mull over the layout, the ads Google puts *seriously Google, Christian homeschool ads….on my blog…come on Google!*, content, and a million and one other things, it is so nice when I get wonderful comments and then an award too!

The rules for this award are really easy, I think the hardest part will be picking just 15 blogs to receive the award.
Here are the rules:

1. Accept the award.

2. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

3. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.


And here are the folks I’m paying it forward to *regardless if they have gotten the award before, I think their blogs are lovely as well*:

Finding the Fantastic…

Lost Persons Homeschool

Enlightened Life

I Capture the Rowhouse

St. Louis Homeschool…

Raising Three Thinkers

Grab Your #2’s

You’re Not Lost…

Bore me to Tears

Indie Education

Athena Academy

Life With Monsters

A Chat With…

Two Mom’s…

Zachary’s Classroom


Now it may take me a day or so to notify everyone of their awesome award. If you come across this before I have a chance to leave you a comment then by all means pass it on.

Thank you once again Queen Bee!

Copyright(c)2010 Rayven Holmes

2 comments:

  1. Awww :) Thank you so much :)

  1. You're so welcome! And I completely get the google ads... ;)

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but be warned if you are here to be hateful no one will see your comments...unless I'm in a foul mood at which point I will let my minions loose on you. Muwhahahahaaa. ;)