twitter
rss

I recently started a fan page on Facebook for this blog. This will allow folks interested in discussing homeschooling to reach me while keeping my personal Facebook page private. I figured what better way to spread fun, useful, affordable homeschooling info then by using that fan page. So every Friday *unless I forget or something comes up* I will post an educational freebie on that page. I’ll post other cool things I come across as well, but the free stuff will be on Fridays.

So head on over and see what freebie I have found to share!

Copyright(c) 2010 Rayven Holmes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but be warned if you are here to be hateful no one will see your comments...unless I'm in a foul mood at which point I will let my minions loose on you. Muwhahahahaaa. ;)