twitter
rss

We brought in the summer with some fellow homeschoolers by having a planting party. We gathered our soil, rocks, planters, seeds, and enjoyed plenty of sunshine while we planted away. The boys and I planted carrots, bok choy, and a few other vegetables. I also got them sunflower seeds, since we discussed sunflowers about a month or so ago, I thought it would be great if they grew their own. After having our skin kissed by the sun and getting covered in dirt, we all retreated in doors for an impromptu play date.

It was a great way to kick off the summer and start our vegetable garden. Hopefully our seeds will sprout into something yummy and beautiful, until then we have a wonderfully hot summer to enjoy *thank goodness for a pool!*

So how did you and yours welcome summer?

Copyright (c) 2010 Rayven Holmes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but be warned if you are here to be hateful no one will see your comments...unless I'm in a foul mood at which point I will let my minions loose on you. Muwhahahahaaa. ;)