twitter
rss

I have another awesome homeschooling find to share with you all! There is a FREE online homeschooling magazine out there, what makes this magazine special you may ask? Well this magazine is made by homeschoolers for homeschoolers. I don’t mean the parents doing the schooling I mean the ones we are teaching!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, kids make and publish this online magazine, just for their peers! *Yes parents can enjoy the issues as well, but it’s really cool what kids can do when given the freedom to be creative*.

The current issue is titled the Summer Fun Issue, and it is jammed pack with awesome ideas, helpful hints, safety tips, recipes, poems by homeschoolers, well the list goes on! So hop over and check out Homeschooling Kids Magazine for yourself, and sign your homeschooler up for this free monthly treat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but be warned if you are here to be hateful no one will see your comments...unless I'm in a foul mood at which point I will let my minions loose on you. Muwhahahahaaa. ;)