twitter
rss

I’ve been looking around the net for some supplemental items to use this upcoming school year to round out our eclectic curriculum. While checking out Time 4 Learning tonight I clicked their sign-up info and found that they are having a special offer sale for the month of April! Usually, it’s $19.95 for the first child and $14.95 for each child afterwards. During the special offer period *running through April 30th* each child is only $4.99 for the first month. I thought it sounded pretty good so I decided to take advantage of it, and figured I would pass the goodies on to all of you!

*Time 4 Learning is not compensating me in any form or fashion, I just wanted to share an awesome *money saving* find with you all!*


Copyright(c)2011 Rayven Holmes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but be warned if you are here to be hateful no one will see your comments...unless I'm in a foul mood at which point I will let my minions loose on you. Muwhahahahaaa. ;)